Drupal Rooms is a booking and room management solution for hotels, vacation rentals and B&Bs. With the change from Rooms 7.x-1.7 to 7.x-1.8 the installation requirements have changed significantly. This article shows you the changes and how to implement Rooms 7.x-1.7 and Rooms 7.x-1.8 properly. Following the below instructions you can avoid the typical problem with the full calendar library.
For Rooms 7.x-1.8:
- You have to use Full Calendar 2.6.0
- To be downloaded from https://github.com/arshaw/fullcalendar/releases/download/v2.6.0/fullcale...
- The subfolder within libraries has to be named as "fullcalendar" > sites/all/libraries/fullcalendar/fullcalendar.js
For Rooms 7.x-1.7:
- You have to use FullCalendar is 2.1.1
- To be downloaded from https://github.com/Roomify/fullcalendar/archive/master.zip
- The subfolder within libraries has to be named as "rooms_fullcalendar" > sites/all/libraries/rooms_fullcalendar/dist/fullcalendar.js
In both cases don't forget to download http://momentjs.com/downloads/moment.min.js in the libraries subfolder moment > sites/all/libraries/moment/moment.min.js